Landscaping IDEAS Around an Above Ground Pool
An above ground pool deck not only adds beauty to your swimming pool but is a perfect place for people to gather for a swimming pool party.
If you have children you know how it feels when your little ones are running around on a swimming pool deck you designed and built.
Above ground pool decks may be built and constructed in a variety of ways that serve a dual purpose of not only looking nice but for swimming safety.
You need to understand your pool and pool remodeling, whether it’s an inground or above ground swimming pool.
Swimming pool decking should compliment and serve a function and not worry about pool deck repair
Maybe you'll want to have more space at one location or side to guide people to meet, or have that perfect pool furniture in just the right place.
Deck areas will be used by most people and should be large to accommodate those that want to just sit and relax around their swimming pool.
You can add a Hot Tub or Spa, waterfall, barbecue, decorative rocks, or anything else your imagination can think up. It should flow naturally and be designed in the right way so that people will be drawn to it and want to stay.
Quite often you'll really need to think of these features as they will be part of the swimming pool for a very long time.
As was said, decks are where people will spend most of their time, so take the time to consider every angle when thinking about pool deck designs.
Also keep in mind the rest of your pool landscaping, landscaping companies, and how it will accent this centerpiece of your backyard.
Some things to consider when learning how to build a deck:
- Deck paint
- Deck stairs
- Modern outdoor furniture
- Contemporary patio furniture
- Sling chairs
- Pool patios
- Above ground pool landscaping for above-ground pools
How about any deck tiles or brick patios? Maybe that's the way to go for your little oasis.
If you have unsightly trees and bushes or just bad views outside of the pool you need to know how you're going to deal with these issues. Which tress are going to be removed and/or transferred and what will you do to minimize or eliminate these eye sores?
Also when considering all of the plans for above ground pool decks you want to keep privacy in mind. Your neighbors shouldn't have a peek inside your oasis, but take their feeling into consideration as well.
If you're thinking about repainting your pool, then an epoxy pool paint is a good choice. Also consider Ramuc pool paint as a good option. You can get many swimming pool photos online to give you ideas on some pool and free landscaping ideas.
For pool patios, you might consider a good patio paint and if you're going to do any cement resurfacing for your inground or above-ground pools, check into a good concrete patio paint that can be purchased at your local supply store.
Build A Swimming Pool Deck
Before taking on a project like building an above ground pool deck, take the time to familiarize yourself with the tools and instructions you need for planning and building your new pool deck.
- Learn About Swimming Pool Decks - Take the time and write your plans down. Imagine and envision what your deck will look like once you complete the project. Walk around the pool, talk to yourself, make mental notes, and see it first.
- Plan Your Deck Carefully - Take the time to plan and design your swimming pool deck. Ask yourself if it will fit in your backyard and what permits you need. If you think building swimming pool decks is too big of a job, hire a professional.
- Get The Best Lumber - Don't skimp and try to save a few pennies here and there. It will jump up and bite you in the long run so get the right lumber for the job.
- Have The Right Tools - Get only the tools you need. This will save time and money.
- Construction Phase - Start building with a few friends and don't stop until the job is done. Keep in mind your basic pool remodeling.
- Final Touch - Allow your swimming pool deck to reflect your personality and character. It's yours and you built it. Make your deck and pool renovation the way you want.
- Maintenance - Swimming pool decks need it just like your pool needs maintenance. Understand what it takes to keep your swimming pool deck looking like you just finished the job yesterday.
Above ground pool decks are a wonderful environment for the entire family. Be sure you follow the right steps to ensure your finished project is what you wanted.