Best Dust Mop For Luxury Vinyl Plank Floors
Vinyl floors are a popular choice for kitchens and bathrooms because they are waterproof and easy to clean. In addition, vinyl is inexpensive, looks good, and is relatively soft, making it more comfortable to walk on and warmer than tile or wood flooring. With proper care and cleaning, vinyl flooring can look great and retain its original luster for many years (find out more).
To date, there are the following types of mops for washing vinyl floors:
- Typical wooden. Assumes considerable effort during cleaning and does not fix the rag well, however, it is cheap.
- With nozzle-sponge and wringer. It picks up water and animal hair well, is easy to use, but can scratch the floor.
- It can be based on cotton or polyester cords. It cleans dirt well, but it may not be suitable, because it is difficult to wring out and gains, often, too much water.
- Mop with a flat rectangular nozzle. It is easy to use and has a quick result, at the moment, one of the most popular and convenient. It can be with spin or without
- Specialized steam mop. It copes well with pollution without the use of chemicals, is convenient to use and multifunctional. However, it costs much more than analogues.
- Old-fashioned dust mop, convenient to use, light and movable. Does not scratch floors and does not leave dirt. Possibly the best option out there.
When choosing the best floor cleaner, you should pay attention to the level of comfort during use, the handle should be held firmly in your hands, and your back should not experience strong tension during operation. At the same time, lightweight of the product and the folding design will serve as an advantage. The result of cleaning and your health depends on the choice of this important equipment.