Landscape IDEAS for North Texas
Water restrictions and drought don’t have to leave you with a lifeless dried up landscape. You can revitalize your yard with a well-planned, sustainable Texas native landscape for a thriving and green outdoor space with year-round color and life without the standard upkeep and water requirements.
North Texas Native Landscaping
Native landscaping in tough North Texas conditions just makes sense, and it’s as simple as taking cues from what works in nature – working with the local climate, soil, and proven plants.
Going native holds a number of advantages over a conventional, builder grade landscape.
- Reduced need for soil amendments and fertilizers simplify installation and maintenance
- Plants are virtually carefree – low water needs, fewer pests and disease
- Less mowing, fewer power tools, and less pruning
Eco-friendly & Sustainable
- Conserve water, cut chemical use, and improve air quality
- Provide habitat for butterflies, birds and other wildlife
- Preserve regional ecosystems for plants, animals, and future generations
- Enjoy one-of-a-kind naturalistic beauty, vibrant through heat and drought
- Grow food not lawns for more productive use of your green spaces
- Teach children about nature
Dubberley Landscape is a Texas Natives pioneer in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Our expertise is earth-friendly natives and well-adapted plants, including herbs and edibles. to discuss creating a water efficient North Texas native landscape to suit your needs.
We offer and for a more hands-on, learning experience.
Learn More About Native Landscaping
Carrie is available for for your group or organization.
Native Landscapes and Rain Gardens
You can improve your native landscape’s water conservation by adding a rain garden to capture and hold rain on your property to help irrigate your native and well-adapted plants. Dubberley Landscape specializes in custom for your North Texas native landscape.