Tennessee Landscaping Ideas
The majority of assistance provided by the East Tennessee Community Design Center (ETCDC) is architectural, planning, and engineering services to nonprofit groups and community organizations whose projects serve the community at large. Sometimes we provide our service to public entities where we provide our resources to enhance the public realm.
Early design support from the ETCDC leads to a complete projects. Unfortunately, funding for preliminary design services is hard to find. ETCDC fills this gap by providing conceptual only architectural, planning, and engineering services to nonprofit groups and community organizations early in the project development process.
Some of our assistance might be:
- Understanding space needs of the client and transforming those needs into a building design
- Evaluating existing building conditions
- Identifying health, safety, and accessibility issues
- Establishing project implementation priorities
- Exploring design options
- Containing project costs through design alternatives
- Anticipating project implementation costs
- Graphically illustrate how the project will look when construction or renovation is complete
- Introducing the client to Crime Prevention through Environmental Design (CPTED)
- Introducing the client to sustainable design
We do provide other services on a smaller scale, including landscape design, and on special occasional fiscal management services for groups without an Internal Revenue Service non-profit determination letter.